Date of Joining : 24.10.2008
Specialization : Educational Technology
OC Complete :
Course Name : UGC Sponsored Orientation Course in Social Science
Venue : Academic Staff College, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
Date : 04.01.2010 to 29.01.2010.
RC - 1 Complete :
Course Name : UGC Sponsored Refresher Course in Environmental Studies (Arts) (ID)
Venue : ASC, BURDWAN University
Date :18.02.2014 to 10.03.2014
Title : “ Socio-Economic Impact on Educational Development of Khamti in Lakhimpur District of Assam”
From : M.Phil, Periyar University, Tamil Nadu
Notification : 21.07.2008
Title : “A Study on the Status of Secondary Education in the Schools of Assam”
From : Rajiv Gandhi University (Central ) Arunachal Predesh.
Notification : 08.03.2017.
· National Workshop on “Protection of Human Rights” Badati Janajati High School, Bihpuria, 26th December 2010.
· National Workshop on “Semester system at Undergraduate Level in general Degree Colleges” Lakhimpur Girl’s College, 31st May &1st June, 2011.
· Workshop on “Fruits & Vegetables Preservation” Madhabdev College, 15th &16th Nov, 2012.
· National Seminar on “Violation of Human Rights of Women and Children in Rural Areas of North East India” Moridhal College, 3rd - 4th March, 2013.
· National Seminar cum Workshop on “Research Methodology and Use of Quantitative Analysis” Madhabdev College, 6-10th May, 2013.
· National Workshop on “RUSA” Organized by ACTA Lakhimpur zonal committee with Women Cell, 8-14 Sept. 2014.
· Workshop cum training programme on “Implementation of CBCS in UG Courses of Dibrugarh University”, 24th & 25th March, 2017, MDC.
· Workshop on “Information Security Education and Awareness” conducted by C-DAC, March 2017
· National Seminar on “Role of Panchayati Raj Institutions in Village Level Planning and Rural Development” Madhabdev College, 24th &25th Nov, 2008.
· International Seminar on “Sciences & Technology in Ancient Indian Texts” Sanskrit Studies, JNU, New Delhi, 9-10 January, 2010.
· National Seminar on Human Right and Duties held on 19th & 20th June 2010 at North Lakhimpur College.
· National Seminar on “Practice, Violation & Protection of Human Rights in North- East India”, Bihpuria College, 2nd and 3rd Nov.2010.
· National Seminar on “Human Rights in Indian Socio-Economic and Political context with special reference to North-East” Dhemaji Commerce College, 8th and 9th January, 2012.
· National seminar on “Different Classroom Teaching practices: Goals and Achievements” Madhabdev College, 6th &7th May, 2013.
· National seminar on “Role of Self-Help group in Socio-Economic Development with special reference to North- East India” Organized by department of Sociology, Sankardev Mahavidyalaya, 3rd & 4th Sept. 2015.
· National seminar on “Studies on North East Indian Language and Cultural Heritage” Organized by Dept. Assamese MDC, 8th & 9th January, 2016.
· National seminar on “Bio-diversity degradation and its impact with special reference to North-East India” Organized by Madhabdev College Science Forum, 18th &19th February, 2016.
· UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Need of Human Rights Education for the Tribal Leadership of Assam”organized by Dhemaji College, 8th & 9th November, 2008.
· National seminar on “Information Technology in Higher Education: Its Role and Impact” Rangachahi College, Majuli, 8th & 9th November, 2009.
· National seminar on “Global Warming Consequences and Control Measures” Sankardev College, 23rd &24th September, 2009.
· National seminar on “General degree courses versus Career oriented Courses” Madhabdev College, 2009.
· National Seminar on “Mapping the Terrain of Indian Republic” Bihpuria College, 21st -22nd Aug, 2010.
· National Seminar on “Role of economic Dimension in Ethnic Crisis with special reference to Assam” Chaiduar College, Gohpur, 15th -16th September, 2010.
· National Seminar on “Practice, Violation & Protection of Human Rights in North- East India” Bihpuria College, 2nd and 3rd Nov, 2010.
· National Seminar on “Gandhi’s Sarbodaya Philosophy in Present Crisis of Assam” Bihpuria College, 2010.
· National Seminar on “Ethnic Conflicts and their Socio-Economic Causes in Assam” Nowboicha College, 11th -12th February, 2011.
· International Seminar on “Socio-Cultural Aspects of Different Ethnic Groups of North East India with Special Reference to the Deori Community in Assam” Dhemaji Public Auditorium, 21st &22nd January, 2011.
· National Seminar on “Women Education in Assam: Problems and Prospects” Madhabdev College, 28th & 29th April, 2012.
· National Seminar on “Global Warming Consequences and Control Measures” Madhabdev College, 11th &12th May, 2012.
· National seminar on “An analytical study of Globalization of Higher Education of NER with special reference to Assam, Madhabdev College, 29th Jan. (Abstract -978-81-926338-9-3), 2012.
· National Seminar on “Madhabdevor Rachanat Sishu Krishnar Charitra” Sankardev College, 14th November, 2014.
· National seminar on “Problems and Prospects of Higher Education’’ Nowboicha college with collaboration of ACTA, 14th October, 2015.
· National Seminar on “Realization of Values Through Education: Role of the Family, Society, School and Teachers” Organized by Dept. Philosophy MDC, 8th & 9th January, 2016.
· National Seminar on Srimanta Sankardev’s Philosophy in the Context of Present Socio-Cultural Environment of India. Title of the Paper: “Srimanta Sankardevar Adarsha aru Bartraman Samaj Byabasta”. Nowboicha college, 14th &15th Sept. 2016.
· National Seminar on Environmental Degradation and Importance of Education for Sustainable Development. Title: “Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in Protection and Conservation of Environment” Kherajkhat College, 20th and 21th Oct.2016.
· National Seminar on Life and Contribution of Mahapurush Sri Sri Madhabdev, Topic: Sisur Noitik aru Adhayatmik Bikashot Namgohar Prasongita, Madhabdev College, 10th Sept. 2017.
National Journals :
· “Socio-Cultural Aspects of Deuri Community of Assam with special Reference to Assam. The Manifestation of Society, March-2013, ISBN-978-93-81689-52-3 Edt. By Dr.Pasanta Phukan & Anjela Borah, Dutta publication, K.B.Road,Lakhimpur,Assam,
· “Bhupanda Tumi guchi juwar pichat” Dhalpur: Sudhakanthar Smritit, Nov.2013, ISBN: 978-93-81689-69-1 Edt. By Nikhil Hazarika, Dutta Publication, Lakhimpur, Assam.
· “Global Warming and Intervention measures” Menace of Population Pressure and its Impact on Environment and Economy, Jan.2014, ISBN: 978-93-82120-34-6 Edt. by B.P. Sahu & Kesang Degi, Lakshmi Publishers & Distributors, New-Delhi.
· “Role of Education for Sustainable Development” Human Right Gender and Environment, Aug.2014, ISBN: 978-93-82495-17-8 Edt. by Dikshita Bhuyan & Priyanka Bhuyan, APPOCCUS Publishers, Cotton College, Guwahati-1
· “Role of Education in women empowerment” “Rengani” ISBN- 978-93-244-0448-0, Edt. by Mrigakshi Dutta Hazarika & et.al, Chandra Prakashan- Guwahati.
· “A study on the status of students’ enrolment and Teachers’ availability of the Secondary Schools in Lakhimpur district of Assam.”SCHOLARS’ VIEW” a journal of Multidisciplinary Research, Vol-III, No.1-2, Jan-July 15, ISSN-2320-1096, Pp-54-61.published by Research Forum of Chaiduar College Gohpur, Sonitpur, Assam, India.
· “A study on the Attitude of Secondary School Teachers towards Secondary Education in relation to Gender and Locality” “SCHOLARS’ VIEW” a journal of Multidisciplinary Research, Vol-IV, No.1-2, Jan-July 16, ISSN-2320-1096, Pp-99-104, published by Research Forum of Chaiduar College Gohpur, Sonitpur, Assam, India.
· “Women Entrepreneurship: Problems and Prospects” “Rengani” 2016, ISBN: 978-93-87287-02-0, Edited by Mrs. Mamoni Boruah & Dr. Dipti Saikia Published by Madhabdev Mahavidyalaya Prakashan on behalf of women cell, ACTA.
· “Higher education of women in Assam” Rengani – V, 2017, ISBN: 978-93-87287-02-0, Edited by Mrs. Rijumoni Gogoi & Mrs. Ritamoni Gogoi, published by Madhabdev Mahavidyalaya Prakashan on behalf of women cell, ACTA.
Other Publication :
· Article ‘Kisur Aparadhi,’ published by college magazine, edited by Jagadish Bora, 2010-11
· Tumi ahar khyanat’ (kabita), The New, Jogot Gogoi, Published by kuhi prakashan goasthi, 15th oct.-15th Nov. 2011.